Thursday, March 3, 2011

Eyecandy II & Earcandy I


Cesaria Evora. Afro-Portugese music at its best. 

          I don't have an i-phone, but I'm considering getting one JUST  so I can put this on it!
                                                               Rawson IPhone Case                      



Vintage Convertible Fur. What an AMAZING concept. Love this.






Tracee Ellis Ross - I adore her style. I want EVERYTHING in her closet!



Lauryn Hill. Millions love her. So do I.




Shoe Fairy - are you taking notes?
Louboutin - Fastissima






Donny Hathaway. No one, no voice compares.


Before even seeing the name of this shoe, I thought "this shoe is sensibly wicked". 
  Spikes + kitten heels. LOVE!
The name of the shoe? Louboutin -  Lucifer Bow


1 comment:

  1. I'll take a pair of each shoe in size 8.5 please and thank you! =)

    ReplyDelete