Thursday, March 18, 2010

Finally!

A few months back I posted on my vice of the moment (Facebook), that I would be starting a blog. I wrote those words without a true appreciation of what maintaining a blog required. After several not so subtle questions from quite a few people ( keeping the fire under me), I've finally gotten it up and running. Welcome aboard!!!!

This blog will cover quite a few things, practical Christianity, relationships, life lessons, fashion, politics.....in a nutshell, things that interest and concern most of us. Not sure how it will flow, bear with me.....we'll figure it out together.

I welcome your comments and critiques (try to be nice).

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I look forward to hearing your thoughts on everything! You are one of my favorite wordsmiths!

    ReplyDelete